The Olympic Games


I'm not really keen on sports, but I love all the stuff around the games ( most of all,gymnastics and the opening ceremony).Rio Olympics are about to take place and I would like to work on several aspects.


How did they begin? Here a very good documentary which explains the first steps and the first modern olympics.



These are a lot of amazing facts of the Olympic world,Really educational and nice.



Many candidates entered songs to be chosen as the official sog.These singers were chosen.



  
    

What do you think? For me,it's o.K. It's not really catchy,but.......  





No doubt, this is and will be my all-time  favourite.Unfortunally, my loved Freddie died before the Olympics.At least,he had made one of his biggest dreams come true: singing with his favourite opera singer and diva,Montserrat Caballé.







Comentarios