Life Hacks


These two short and practical videos have been really helpful for me these first school days.Students have really enjoyed them because of their topics.I've used  them as a warm-up and also as a final activity
( to finish the lesson with a smile) .

First video: Back to School Life Hacks

       Coming back to school was made more attractive. Some activities were already known and had been done by my students (they very often exclaimed "I do that, I do that"),others were shocking. Everbody learnt something new in a quite interesting  video.Teenagers became really interested and asked for more videos by this author.


 




  Second video: 12 Life Hacks Every lazy person should know

        The hacks start when the video reaches minute 1:30.




There are two characters in the video, both played by the same person. One character depicts the ordinary teenager; the other is her "alter ego", showing her friend how to be as lazy as possible.   Eventually, the ordinary girl usually ends up making a lot of unncessary effort each time…
How can a person become as lazy as that?  To my surprise, one of my students explained that she usually does the same with the dish and the plastic film! 

Hope you like them !



Comentarios